What You Need:
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/4 almond milk
1 tbsp. flaxseed meal
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup spelt flour
1/4 cup quinoa flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
2/3 cup raisins
1 1/2 cup oats
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
2. Combine flours, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and flaxseed meal in a bowl.
3. Add milk, oil, and honey to the bowl, stir to combine.
4. Add raisins and oats, stir to combine.
5. Line baking trays with parchment paper.
6. Spoon out cookies onto tray, pressing down slightly with the spoon, or your hand. Cookies should be approximately 2 tbsp. and a 1/2″ thick.
7. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, when cookies are golden brown and starting to crisp around the edges. Let cool on the pan for about two minutes, then transfer the paper and cookies to a wire rack, let cool completely.
This recipe was inspired by “Rosemary’s Bakery – Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Macrobiotic”