I recently learned about a hot towel scrub, so I thought I would share it with all of you.
Let’s talk about the benefits first:
– reduces muscle tension
– reenergizes in the morning
– deeply relaxes at night
– opens pores to releases toxins
– softens deposits of hard fat below the surface and prepares them for discharge
– allows excess fat, mucus, cellulite, and toxins to discharge to the surface, rather than deposit deep around vital organs
– reduces stress from meditative action
– calms the mind
– promotes circulation
– activates lymphatic system, especially underarms and groin
– creates profound self loving relationship, especially with body image issues
– spreads energy through the chakras
This is super simple, you fill up a sink with hot water, add a few drops of essential oil (optional – I like lavender and chamomile), light some candles (optional) and using a face cloth, scrub down your entire body, taking as much time as you want, 2-20 minutes, or longer. It is recommended to do this daily or twice a day. I find it easy to fit this into my routine before bed.