Nothing says summer like a BBQ! The grill isn’t just for meat, vegetables taste amazing grilled.
What You Need: 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
– 3 garlic cloves
– 2 tablespoons of chopped rosemary
– 2 tablespoons of minced thyme
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 bell peppers cut into 1″ chunks
– Pint of cherry tomatoes
– 2 (one green one yellow if possible) zucchini, cut into rounds 1″ thick
– 1 red onion cut into large chunks
Soak bamboo skewers for 30 minutes in water. Combine balsamic vinegar, garlic, rosemary, thyme and salt and pepper. Assemble the skewers; try to switch up the colours to make them pretty 🙂 Brush the “sauce” over the kabobs and place on the grill. Brush with sauce and turn every 4 minutes for about 12-15 minutes, kabobs will start to char and veggies will be tender.