I turned 28 this weekend. I had been thinking a lot about how different my life has become in just the last year. Looking to the future, I have so many exciting plans in the works, that I’m sure this year will be completely transformational to my life and business. I thought I would share with you 28 truths that I live by right now.
1. Be grateful. Life is good, and being grateful is the first step to happiness. Do it everyday, be grateful, your life will just keep getting better.
2. Feel fear and do it anyway. We all feel fear, you will probably keep feeling fear too. Beyond fear is opportunity and success, so just push through. Feel the fear, and just do it anyway.
3. Positivity thinking. We have about 70,000 thoughts everyday. Positive thoughts actually boost your mood, spirit, and attract more positivity into your life.
4. Dance as much as possible.
5. Listen to your heart, even when it’s scary and inconvenient.
6. My friends have my heart and my back. There aren’t too many rules to being a friend, I have no time for drama and pain.
PS To all my friends that are far away, I miss you, but I’m so glad that when we are together it’s like no time has passed.
7. Find work you love. I love health coaching and supporting transformations in my beautiful clients. It draws me in, and truly doesn’t feel like work. I am present and it nourishes me everyday.
8. Love yourself unconditionally. If you don’t, it will be very difficult for someone else too.
9. Breathe. Take time to bring yourself back to the moment, a few deep breathes can save your ass.
10. Forgiveness isn’t about being right or wrong, it’s about removing the judgement. What happened to you was wrong, forgiving someone doesn’t make it right, it’s still wrong. Remove the judgement because you have no idea what that person was thinking/feeling/going through.
11. You are what you eat. Eating real, vibrant, whole foods will lead to a real, vibrant life. Eating fake processed foods will lead to a fake, processed life.
12. We are not here to be perfect. Thank God, because we are doing a terrible job at being perfect. Everyone fails, just learn the lesson and keep moving forward.
13. Love is free. It’s true, doesn’t cost anything. Spread it around.
14. Laugh as much as you can, everyday.
15. Eye contact is important to feel heard, create connection, and show confidence.
16. Feeling sexy is essential to building confidence, little overlooked fact.
17. Know what you want, in all areas of life and let people know what you want and how you can be satisfied, in love, business, family life, and of course the bedroom.
18. Plants really do make your life better. *Check it out*
19. Judgement is within, if you are getting harshly judged, trust me it’s them, not you. Same goes for you when you are judging, look within.
20. Like minded positive people will build you up, negative Nancy’s will bring negativity into your life. Surround yourself with people you want to be like, and who are into the same things.
21. Say yes more often.
22. Think about the future, I like to call this a rough outline. Having goals keeps me on track, helps me to move forward, and inspires me everyday.
23. Follow through on your plans. Being dependable will actually make you trust your self more, and LOVE yourself more. Truth. Bomb.
24. Never go to party empty handed. Random, but had to make it on the list.
25. Write. Start small, but let the inside out. Write about whatever you want, but practice making your thoughts a real physical thing, it’s amazing.
26. The world is abundant, there is enough to go around. Be generous, don’t stress about not having enough money, you have exactly enough money for what you need, right now.
27. Your mindset towards money directly influences the money that you have.
28. You are enough right now to deserve love.
Thanks to all my followers who read my blog, I would love to hear from you about what is true for you right now. Let us know in the comments below!!